Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Reading

I haven't been doing much lately as we've had to rounds of the stomach flu and one round of strep throat since Christmas. But I have found time to start rereading the Mitford Series by Jan Karon. I am currently on book 5 "A New Song". These are books that I will reread many times. It's almost enough to make me become Episcopalian! That and the pictures on the Posie Gets Cosy blog have been just about the only things that have gotten me off my tired butt to clean house and do laundry this month, they make me feel positively crafty...something with three kids who are managing to stay sicker than dogs this past month it absolutely impossible...I'll have to just be satisfied with cleaning the bathroom and trying a new airfreshner :)

1 comment:

meh said...

How is the new airfreshner?