Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Slow to answering Tag

I was tagged on August 31 on La Vida Dulce with the following MEME.

What are you reading right now?
Nothing…I know it’s rare but I’ve been caught in between books.

Do you have any idea what you’ll read when you’re done with that?
I have 5 floor to ceiling bookshelves, my goal is to read what I’ve got…okay to be honest I still have an extensive list I carry around that when ½ price books beckons I would be there in a heart beat adding to my unread collection

What magazines do you have in your bathroom right now?
None

What’s the worst thing you were ever forced to read?
It would either be a statistics or cost accounting text book

What’s the one book you always recommend to just about everyone?
Sorry I can't do just one....Freckles by Gene Stratton Porter, The Silmarillion by JRR Tolkien, Searching for God Knows What by Donald Miller and Prayer by Philip Yancey

Admit it, the librarians at your library know you on a first name basis, don’t they?
Nope I don’t like to borrow I want to OWN.

Is there a book you absolutely love, but for some reason, people never think it sounds interesting, or maybe they read it and don’t like it at all?
Yup The Silmarillion is often too much of non Tolkien Fans to wade through.

Do you read books while you do other things?
No just when I should be doing other things.

When you were little, did other children tease you about your reading habits?
No but I got in trouble a lot for reading too much.

What’s the last thing you stayed up half the night reading because it was so good you couldn’t put it down?
The last Harry Potter book.

No comments: