Friday, August 03, 2007

All Time Coffee Low - May Need Intervention

Today I am OUT of coffee...well that is not completely true there are grounds from yesterdays coffee still in the pot. I don't remember how many cups I made yesterday but I'm going to add enough water for the coffee I want today and have a cup...Wow this is really sounding like a serious addiction problem! I guess the only thing that makes me feel like I haven't completely hit bottom is that I am not using a papertowl for a coffee filter...yet. Oh and today is grocery shopping day. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just glad you didn't pull grounds out of the trash bag!!

Unknown said...

This would be a major disaster at my house. For that reason I always stash a pots worth of coffee grounds in a a little baggy in the back of the freezer. (Ok, that sentence sounds weird even to me, but it'sthe truth.)

And what's wrong with paper towel filters in a pinch?

Anonymous said...

Feed The Blog.

Anonymous said...

Alright, already -- just come next door and "borrow" some coffee next time!!!!! Sheesh!